def PUD Complaint Form

Consumer Services/Public Utilities Complaint Form

Please use this form to report any complaints, comments related to filed causes, or issues related to regulated utilities or telecommunications companies. 

It is important to note that the Commission does not have regulatory authority over the following entities:

-Municipal power, water, or gas
-Rural water districts
-Satellite television and broadband
-Cable television and broadband (internet)
-Wireless telephone (Except those issues related to the Lifeline Program)

Before submitting, please ensure you have first contacted the utility to attempt resolution related to billing or service levels.
It could delay the processing of your complaint otherwise.

To use this form you must have your JavaScript enabled.

* = Required Field(s)
Your Information







Utility Information


Comments and Description of Issue (Include any action you have taken)*: