Public Utility and Telecommunications Consumer Services

The Consumer Services Group serves as the Corporation Commission's liaison to the public on utility regulatory issues. The division investigates and mediates regulated public utility and some telecommunications complaints and conducts field safety enforcement related to some regulated utility service quality problems.

Please note, we request you contact your service provider first for any matters related to billing or service levels.  For emergencies please get to a safe location and then contact 911 first for any matters with potential for public harm, then report to the Commission via the methods listed below.

Assistance with Utility Bills:  The Commission is unable to assist customers in paying their utility bills and does not operate the LIHEAP program.  If you need financial assistance in paying a bill, please contact the Oklahoma Department of Human Services or other programs listed on the provided link.


slide show
Power Meter

Methods to Enter Complaints or Report Problems:

The following entities are NOT regulated by the Oklahoma Corporation Commission:

For matters relating to these entities, please contact your service provider directly.

Important Reference Materials:

PUD Brochures  


Click for Informational Brochures