Passenger Carriers

Who must obtain an Intrastate For-Hire Motor Carrier License? Transporters of passengers for hire in intrastate commerce are required to hold an Intrastate For-Hire Motor Carrier License, except when:

Private carriers of passengers are not required to obtain an Intrastate Motor Carrier License.

View lists of authorized carriers.

View helpful information about passenger carriers operating in interstate commerce (crossing state lines).

View Chapter 30 of the Commission's motor carrier rules.